At FFP, we can help with any fire protection system project you need. This includes fitouts of new builds and newly constructed facilities. It also includes installing fire protection systems in building extensions where the original building already has a system in place. We can extend the existing system, install a completely new system, or install an additional system.
You can also call us if you are carrying out demolition work as we can decommission an existing system.
Whatever your needs, give us a call today to discuss your requirements.
Our Fire Protection Services
- Initial contact – we discuss your requirements and give you advice on the best system and approach for your needs
- Planning and programming – we then scope the project and plan the work
- Design – our experienced fire protection professionals will design your system to ensure maximum effectiveness
- Procurement – we have long-standing relationships with all the main manufacturers so can secure you the best possible deal
- Prefabrication – any prefabrication work is carried out at our workshop before transporting the system to your location
- Installation – your system will then be installed by an experienced team
- Commissioning – the whole system is fully tested and we ensure it meets all your requirements as well as all fire regulations and standards
- Ongoing maintenance and testing – we then support the system carrying out regular tests and completing maintenance, as required
Experienced and Professional Team
When you work with us, you can have peace of mind that the whole process, from planning and design to installation and maintenance, is carried out by experienced and trained professionals. We have delivered fire protection services to clients for over 20 years, and have an unrivalled reputation for the quality of service we deliver.
To find out more and to get a quote, please contact us today. Call 03 548 2640.