About FFP Nelson Marlborough Fire
If you are in the Nelson or Marlborough regions and you need fire protection services, FFP is your first choice. For over 20 years we have provided fire protection system installations, fire protection equipment sales, systems testing, and systems maintenance. We also carry out complete BWoF inspections.
Our team is fully trained and qualified. This includes being registered IQPs as well as being members of all the main professional fire protection bodies and organisations in New Zealand.
At FFP pride ourselves on the high standards of service that we offer to our customers. Whatever requirements you have, we have the solution.
- Wet pipe fire sprinkler systems – an effective and low-cost solution suitable for standard applications
- Dry pipe fire sprinkler system – to control and suppress fire while protecting assets from unnecessary water damage
- Pre-action fire sprinkler systems – providing double protection against unnecessary water damage
- Collective fire alarm systems – a cost-effective fire alarm solution
- Analogue addressable fire alarm systems – an intelligent and highly effective fire alarm solution
- Fire fighting equipment – hose reels, fire extinguishers, hydrants, and more
- Special hazard systems – gas suppression systems, VESDA systems, Foam fire suppression systems, and deluge systems
- Testing and maintenance – fire sprinkler systems, fire alarm systems, fire fighting equipment, and emergency lighting systems
- BWoF inspections – helping you stay compliant
Our Qualifications and Certifications
- ISO 9001 certified
- AON approved contractor
- FPANZ (Fire Protection Association New Zealand) certified
- Producer statement approved authors
- Member of the Society of Fire Protection Engineers
- NZQA (New Zealand Qualifications Authority) qualified – our technicians are all certified in fire detection and alarm systems L4
- Member of Site Safe
Contact Us Today
For help or advice, or to find out more about the fire protection services we offer, please contact FFP Nelson Marlborough Fire today. Call 03 548 2640.